Thursday 5 November 2015

Thursday- Black and white combination

 Hello from me!

Today was a stress free day for me. I have two free days in a week, and today it was one of them. I visited my hairstylist and had a combination of hair cutting and a little bit of chitchatting.  I try to spend that free day with my friends and of course shopping. I always need something from Drogerie Markt (DM). I love cosmetics especially new products.  I always search for not so expensive products but good ones. For example: mascara from Essence pink one called I love Extreme - crazy volume mascara. That's something from cosmetics.
Today's combination: French Connection silk dress, boots Bullboxer, Arena sweater, necklace Accessorize, bracelet Parfois, sunglasses Yes or No from Switzerland , lipstick Essence 04. On The Catwalk, scarf Accessorize.


Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxv7xxlRImQ














No comments:

Post a Comment