Sunday 8 November 2015

Smonday - When the Sunday feeling starts to turn into Monday anxiety

Hello from me!

Hello Sunday! Today was 20 degrees so I spend the whole day outside.  I'm already felling exited for tomorrow's shopping list. This week I need to buy new boots and maybe leather skirt if I find a good one. Big trend this season are over the knee boots. You can wear them in different occasions. Over the day on jeans when you are hanging out with friends or on a skirt with baggy sweater. You can wear them in so many different ways. When i find my pair I'm going to put a picture so you can see. Today's combination was in autumn colours. I'm wearing Stella McCartney bag, Betsey Johnson blouse, Diesel jeans, jacket H&M,  sweater Atmosphere and boots Bulboxer.

XOXO

Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A



Caos od mene!

Konacno je nedelja. Danas je bilo 20 stepeni , vrlo toplo sa obzirom da je vec skoro polovina novembra. Provela sam celi dan napolju, prvo rucak pa kafica u omiljenom kaficu. Malo u gostima kod drugarice pa setnjica do kuce. Vec me veseli sutrasnji dan i popis za shopping koji treba da obavim sa drugaricom. Dve stvari sa popisa kozna suknja i cizme preko kolena. One su definitivno hit ove jeseni, a ako mene pitate vec zadnje tri sezone. Njih mozete nositi na bezbroj nacina. Recimo preko dana uz jeans ili uz kratku suknju i neki opusteni oversize dzemper. Kada pronadjem svoj par cizama sigurno cete videti u nekom od sledecih blog-ova. Danasnja kombinacija je u jesenskim bojama: Stella McCartney torba, Betsey Johnson bluza, Diesel farmerke, jakna H&M, dzemper Atmosphere i cizme Bullboxer.

XOXO








 

No comments:

Post a Comment