Sunday 17 January 2016

Have A Happy Sunday!

Hello!

I didn't have a time to write....  I have a flu, but that didn't stop me from going out and partying! And now I spend my Sunday at home trying to get better for work tomorrow morning.  On 13th we went celebrating New Year for second time. We toured all over the town. On a Friday night we went on live music and on Saturday my friend was celebrating birthday. Busy week... Here are the few pics. This song is the hit these days.

Song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47IGs0LroYg   My friends are going to laugh because this song hihih

Two combinations: First- Dress Zara, belt Liu Jo, boots Asos
Second : Stradivarius t-shirt, Massimo Dutti sweater, H&M skirt, bag H&M. knee socks H&M, ankle boots Jessica Simpson. That's all from me XOXO

Caos,

Nisam imala vremena ovih dana da pisem blog.... Bas sam prehladjena, ali me nekako ne sputava da odustanem od nocnih izlazaka. Danas celi dan pokusavam da prizdravim da bi mogla sutra donekle normalno da funkcionisem. 13-tog smo bili na proslavi Nove Godine - drugi put, obisli smo celi grad. U petak smo bili na svirci, a u subotu mi je drugarica slavila rodjendan. Stvarno pretrpana nedelja. Evo nama hita veceri, a verovatno cete se svi smejate. Znate o cemu se radi hihihihih

Pesma:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47IGs0LroYg

Dve kombinacije : Prva - Haljina Zara, kais Liu Jo, Cizme Asos
Druga- Stradivarius majica, Massimo Dutti dzemper, H&M suknja, H&M carape iznad kolena, H&M cizme. Toliko od mene XOXO














                 








No comments:

Post a Comment