Sunday 14 February 2016

The worst thing about Sunday is knowing that tomorrow is Monday!

Hi,

Today I'm just relaxing, writing blog and listening to music. I have to read something for work tomorrow - boring.
Friday night we went to a club and celebrate friend's birthday . It was such a crazy night that on Saturday I stayed home.

Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h30Bx4Klxg

Combination:River Island sweater, H&M scarf, Zara leggings, watch MK, Asos boots.

My friend just called me and told me that she become an aunt to little Valentine on a Valentine's Day :) I must drees up quickly and go for a drink.
XOXO

Caos svima,
Nedelja- dan za odmaranje i psihicko pripremanje za ponedeljak. Trenutno pisem blog i slusam muziku...
Petak i nas izlazak su prosli u nekoj cudnoj atmosferi... Toliko nam je bilo ludo da sam u subotu pauzirala od izlazaka.

Pesma: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h30Bx4Klxg

Kombinacija: River Island dzemper, H&M marama, Zara pantalone, sat MK, Asos cizmice.


Sada me zvala drugarica da dodjem do grada u nas kafic da nazdravimo. Danas je postala tetka malog Valentina na Valentines day. Bas slatko :)
XOXO


Happy Valentine's Day!














No comments:

Post a Comment